You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 04-03-15 23:49:20

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Re: Is the forum fading away ?

It's been an age since I last logged on to DTT - but business being busy and to be fair Facebook is the common area for my customers to engage with the business, great to see some familiar names are still here  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

04-03-15 23:49:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 11-03-15 20:42:39

AUTAX
Verified Member

Hi, I'm still alive and kicking but a bit too busy!

I gave up manual teaching last March with the intention of teaching automatic on a semi retired basis.
Was asked last year to be Vice Captain for 2015-16 so I was looking for maybe 6-8 pupils on my books.

Yesterday I took on my 16th pupil!!! Turned down a guy who wanted to learn on a Saturday. No more weekends.

16 pupils on me books. That's more than I had for the automatic when I was teaching both.

So, Happy New Year to all, if it's not too late. smile

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

Board footer