You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 14-02-15 13:26:07

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Photo on new ADI green badge

Renewed my green badge this month and they've taken the photo off my driving license. All very well but it's just under 10 years old already so in 4 yrs time it will be ridiculously outdated...

On the plus side, when I've lost even more hair, my photo will still show me with lovely, flowing locks!

14-02-15 13:26:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Photo on new ADI green badge

#2 14-02-15 17:26:42

Triplea35
Verified Member

Don't have a photo licence, so when I renewed mine recently online they just used the photo from my previous licence.

#3 14-02-15 20:28:24

pegasus
Verified Member

Hi
I got my first and only passport back in 2003, when I had to get a photocard licence (age 70) in 2012 they used the passport photo and again when I did my 3 yr renewal this January, DVLA tell me that I wont have to provide a new photo until 2024

#4 14-02-15 22:31:13

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

We have good system here - when  renewing a licence, you are asked if you want a new photo, if so it's taken on the spot and the plastic ID licence card is printed on the spot.
You can update your photo any time for a small fee.

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#5 15-02-15 16:46:10

johnp
Verified Member

I just blue-tacked a better photo over it.
Probably illegal, but I have to look at it all the time I am teaching.
The licence one is still there.

Driving is books-
1. "safe and responsible INDEPENDENCE."
2. "DISABILITY into ABILITY" 
3. "PSYCHOLOGY than SYSTEMS.
www.drivingincludesu.co.uk

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 24-02-15 21:07:57

Angus
Verified Member
Website

johnp wrote:

I just blue-tacked a better photo over it.
Probably illegal, but I have to look at it all the time I am teaching.
The licence one is still there.

Hilarious, I look about 12 years old in mine, you have given me something to think about. Haha

Board footer