You are not logged in.

#1 14-02-15 16:33:03

ratty

Criminal record check

Hello

I hope someone can help me with this.

A couple of weeks ago I received the paperwork to do the criminal record checks. I put the papers somewhere safe and, guess what, I can't find them now!!!

Can someone tell me who to contact about these checks please? I now the paperwork is sent out very early but I might as well get on with it.

Also, can anyone tell me if these checks are required for ADIs? I have no dealings with under 18's so do I have to get them done?

Thanks very much.

14-02-15 16:33:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Criminal record check

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-02-15 16:59:58

trunkmonkey

If you try here Graham, it should help.
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat … ng-service

As you tab through you'll come across the section for ADI's.

#3 16-02-15 16:03:36

ratty

Thank you.

#4 26-02-15 08:35:48

ratty

If anyone else gets into this position the people to contact are the GB Group on 0845 2515000.

Having been passed around various people I finally got through to them and they proved to be very friendly, helpful and efficient.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 27-02-15 08:20:07

trunkmonkey

ratty wrote:

If anyone else gets into this position the people to contact are the GB Group on 0845 2515000.

Having been passed around various people I finally got through to them and they proved to be very friendly, helpful and efficient.

Hi Graham,
That is/was the number for TMG CRB.  The cheaper phone line is 0115 969 4606/4609

Board footer