You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-12-14 19:09:01

la.monikita
Verified Member

Merry Christmas! Cheap driving lessons and...

why did they not teach to look where you're going?

Only last Tuesday. http://youtu.be/9o33BZdlb3M

Driving an auto  Chelsea Tractor! I have some more footage that shows moving the car on the mobile, and being accused of being aggressive after asking how long has they person had a licence...yet to be uploaded. smile

The bad thing is, I have a week neck from all the other ones, so on drugs to be able to work. hmm

Want to move to London and its stupid drivers?

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

19-12-14 19:09:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Merry Christmas! Cheap driving lessons and...

#2 19-12-14 19:30:54

michaelat50
Verified Member

Oooouch hope your ok

#3 19-12-14 20:06:03

la.monikita
Verified Member

Nothing new! Did not need an ugly car for Christmas! I just thought I will stick a thing on the bumper; this driver was looking elsewhere than ahead! do you want to pay me more and have a film to show how good your driving is? Please do so, before I fix it! and myself! smile

If anyone has more appropriate quotes post it on. Best one goes on the bumper for Christmas! I will be working few days, and car won't be fixed till the New Year! big_smile

Abraham Maslow

#4 19-12-14 22:26:37

CantThinkofaName
Verified Member

Hope you're not hurt, seems like quite a thump. Unfortunately it's not just London, the idiots are everywhere and virtually everyday I look in my mirror and see someone narrowly avoid similar. I really wonder what is going on in their silly little minds when driving.

DKL Driving School Belfast www.drivinglessonsbelfast.co.uk

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 19-12-14 23:33:37

la.monikita
Verified Member

CantThinkofaName wrote:

Hope you're not hurt, seems like quite a thump. Unfortunately it's not just London, the idiots are everywhere and virtually everyday I look in my mirror and see someone narrowly avoid similar. I really wonder what is going on in their silly little minds when driving.

I seem to live in pain, now more of a neck pain. On 3 drugs, but only took 1, not sure of the other 2. hmm

Abraham Maslow

#6 20-12-14 18:27:13

Mentor
Verified Member

The most common accident of all. Looks like £1200 of damage to your car and £2000 minimum claim for whiplash injury. Hope you feel better soon.

#7 22-12-14 12:43:07

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

I'm so getting my next car rigged up with cameras!! I've suffered 4 shunts like this since 2005 but none since 2011.

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer