You are not logged in.

#1 05-12-14 22:49:10

Jaynie

Hi

As the heading suggests, I'm a newbie on here, I'm 53 but considered becoming an ADI over 20 years ago but other stuff got in the way, now embarking on ADI course and found this forum in my searches - hope to get lots of useful info off you guys, nice to meet you all xx

05-12-14 22:49:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi

#2 05-12-14 22:54:31

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Jaynie and welcome to our forum  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 06-12-14 06:01:14

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Hi Jaynie, welcome!

I've learnt a lot from these forums, they can be very useful.    smile

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer