You are not logged in.

#1 03-12-14 15:12:08

Horse

Waved out at junction while on test

What do I do if another driver gestures to let me out of a junction while on my driving test,should I proceed if safe to do so or would that fail me?thanks for any help

03-12-14 15:12:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Waved out at junction while on test

#2 03-12-14 15:41:23

Roadmaster
Verified Member

If you have made sure it's safe, tell the examiner you can see that it is safe for you to go.  If there is any doubt, ignore the waver and tell the examiner you don't consider it safe to go

#3 03-12-14 15:46:30

Horse

Super thanks

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 05-12-14 17:49:46

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Yup, if safe proceed. In rush hour it can be the only way of emerging! If you wait for a natural gap in the traffic you could be waiting a couple of hours.   smile

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer