You are not logged in.

#26 25-06-14 06:49:10

AUTAX
Verified Member

Re: Incident on the M3

Thanks TM. Signatures now have reached 163. Still a long way to go. Thanks.

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

25-06-14 06:49:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#27 15-10-14 13:13:52

dog
Verified Member

johnp wrote:

We really need Motorway lessons. You need some idea of how to react.

I agree, and I think doing Pass Plus helped me as I never entered a motorway prior to doing that. For me, the M5 basically felt like the A38 but with more lanes, a hard shoulder and no laybys, and everyone drove faster. But please tell me how a learner driver in, for example Helston, would do motorway lessons when the closest motorway is over 100 miles away.

Last edited by dog (15-10-14 13:14:50)

#28 15-10-14 17:29:20

pegasus
Verified Member

Hi
In the north of Scotland it is over 220 mls from Thurso to a motorway at Perth, it is even 105 mls just to get to a DC like the one around Cambourne/Redruth so even that is a huge distance compared with the busier A38 around the Liskeard 53 mls/Plymouth 71mls area.
This is why PassPlus permitted the M/way module to be done in theory connected to highspeed DCs..

Last edited by pegasus (15-10-14 17:30:06)

Board footer