You are not logged in.

Professional online theory test software for independent driving instructors  photo Banner-Animation2-1.gif RDAC

#1 24-09-14 22:44:06

RonnieLamont

Hi Everybody My name is Ronnie and I'm a 'newby'

Hi All, As a new member I would like to say that I am happy to have a franchise with Bill Plant National Driving School. I know there a lot of people out there that love to 'put the boot in' when it comes to Bill Plant DS. I have been with the company for 3 years now and have loved every minute of it. The company is run in a family way with Bill, Jake & Ashley all taking a hands on interest. Bill encourages all his instructors to enlist on CPD courses and I myself have passed my Fleet and Ordit courses. We are give (in my view) the best teaching cars on the market today - the Audi A3 7 Audi Q3, if you don't believe me just look at the number of independent instructors using an Audi to teach in. I get annoyed when people criticise the company, yes there may be instructors who are not as good as they should be byt that happens with ALL driving schools.We have a great call centre and in my opinion one of the best Driving School websites. we have our introductory offer (open to all learners) which seems to irk a lot of other instructors but it a one off offer and our rates go up to a reasonable price for subsequent lessons. I look forward to many more happy years with, in my opinion, the best Driving School in the country. Ronnie Lamont (a very happy Bill Plant National Driving School franchisee)    smile+ smile

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few

24-09-14 22:44:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi Everybody My name is Ronnie and I'm a 'newby'

#2 25-09-14 06:14:59

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Re: Hi Everybody My name is Ronnie and I'm a 'newby'

Well that should get you a franchise-free week

Board footer