You are not logged in.

#1 14-11-13 14:38:21

Stacey27

Passed 1st time on Tuesday 0 faults!!!!!

Hi,

I'm new to this.

long story! 3 or 4 years ago just the thought of sitting in the drivers seat with the engine off used to panic me. I have had CBT for my irrational tears and shaking being a passenger and started to sit in drivers seat.
So after numerous instructors I found one I got on with and took my test in Crewe on Tuesday. My reverse around a corner was shocking in my opinion not that I said a word so presumed I had failed. Wanted to cry but still concentrated for the remainder of the test. I got back and Dorothy ( I had been warned about) told me I had passed, I was in shock!!! Didn't even ask about minors as all I cared about was that I had passed!!!!
So my instructor was waiting and was so pleased fiend and asked about minors! Isaid I have no idea she didn't tell me. Looking at the sheet there was 0 at the bottom.
He couldn't believe it. He told me in 14 years of him teaching only 1 other student had got 0 minors. Didn't realise how rare it was. So pleased.

Stacey

14-11-13 14:38:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed 1st time on Tuesday 0 faults!!!!!

#2 14-11-13 14:52:21

VandADI
Administrator

Well done Stacey,
Just goes to show you the power of self belief and perseverance.
All the best  smile

#3 14-11-13 15:42:31

Stacey27

Thank you.

It was automatic so bit easier so I am going to so manual in a few years I think

#4 14-11-13 19:31:41

brod
Banned

A very big well done to you. Clean sheets are indeed very rare that's why your instructor was so pleased. A great team effort smile

#5 15-11-13 09:37:44

Stacey27

I was just very lucky. Thank you

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 25-02-14 14:03:53

samydriving
Website

Well done!! You must have worked hard.

Samy School of Motoring
http://www.crawleydrivingschool.co.uk/
Twitter: Samy Driving
Facebook: Samy School of Motoring / Tel: 07958 983 223

#7 25-02-14 16:28:17

mon
Verified Member
Website

Very well done to both of you, I'm just back from test and my pupil passed with wait for it.......1 minor, so  !!!!!!!! close just went up to 35 in a 30 zone and quickly sorted it out but Ex said just a wee bit to long before he noticed but great result all the same.Be proud of yourself.

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

#8 30-07-14 10:19:19

gorio
Website

I remember that feeling 3 years ago when I passed!

#9 30-07-14 14:24:16

HelenG
Verified Member

Well done  big_smile

#10 30-07-14 22:06:10

lucy
Verified Member
Website

Well done but no matter whether it was auto or manual you did really well to face all your fears,nerves and worries to get such a stonking pass  big_smile revel in the glory.

Edited as my iPad changed my spelling from stonking to stinking!!

Last edited by lucy (30-07-14 22:07:11)

#11 31-07-14 06:07:14

DonT
Verified Member

This thread is 8 months old. She passed her test in November last year!!!

Board footer