You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-07-14 14:21:00

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Latest govt road casualty statistics

16-07-14 14:21:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Latest govt road casualty statistics

#2 17-07-14 12:19:24

Coasting Mart
Verified Member

"Fatalities last year were 39% below the 2005-09 average."

I'd just like to point out that I became an ADI in 2006!  Could possibly just be a coincidence but it's an interesting correlation!  cool

"I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car"

#3 17-07-14 14:56:47

(ROG)
Verified Member

I think its more to do with me because I was LGV instructing between 2005 and 2008 but have not done any since then !!!

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#4 17-07-14 22:22:18

ralge
Verified Member

And I'd like to point out that when I qualified in 2004 3500 died.
So we have a 50%+ reduction down to me!

DSA Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Dip, PTLLS, Safed for Vans, NDAC/Speed Awareness on-road trainer, RoSPA RoAD Test Examiner.

#5 18-07-14 07:01:46

Coasting Mart
Verified Member

So, raige, you qualified and 3500 died!  Not a claim I'd shout too loudly!  roll

Well done Rog for stopping your LGV mayhem!  cool

"I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car"

#6 18-07-14 13:32:36

AUTAX
Verified Member

I'm not admitting to anything!  smile

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

Board footer