You are not logged in.

#1 22-06-14 18:13:29

Lauren83

Wanted to be an ADI but LVG went bust :(

Hi all

I've happened across this site as I am doing some research into what I can do about my predicament. Enrolled with The Instructor college/RED/LVG Limited in 2006...was told I'd have "forever" to complete the course...only did 2 sessions then had a bad crash in 2007 and couldn't/wouldn't drive for over 3 years....by the time I'd restarted again and took a couple of sessions, LVG went into liquidation. Eventually I get hold of Driving Results Ltd who say that I can carry on but would have to pay an extra £1350+ to them. Which I am not willing to pay having already paid off the initial £2945. Gutted.

So that's my story, am on the quest to get my money back under Section 75 of the CCA, I've been told. So if anyone knows the name of the finance company I would have paid my fees to, please let me know as I can only claim through them apparently smile

Lauren

22-06-14 18:13:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Wanted to be an ADI but LVG went bust :(

#2 22-06-14 18:56:10

MGM
Verified Member

Hi Lauren

I believe most of RED's credit business was done through Barclays: a bit of research on the internet should confirm that.

Good luck!

#3 22-06-14 19:08:32

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
Mine was done through Barclays.
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#4 23-06-14 19:50:58

Lauren83

Ah great, thank you. Yes I had been staring at my screen for well over 3 hours doing research on this and couldn't find an answer which is why I posted here.

Thanks so much for your help. I am going to contact them to see if I can make a claim.

Lauren

Board footer