You are not logged in.

#1 04-06-14 05:44:08

christinerobs

Reverse Lights not working - can I go ahead and teach a new learner?

The reverse lights are not working...have checked the fuses and bulbs...the reverse light switch under the gearbox is faulty and needs replacing I have a new learner starting soon - shall i go ahead and teach the new pupil or should i get the reverse light switch fixed first so the reverse lights start working?

04-06-14 05:44:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Reverse Lights not working - can I go ahead and teach a new learner?

#2 04-06-14 06:00:14

MGM
Verified Member

AFAIK reversing lights are not a legal requirement, so there's nothing to stop you.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 04-06-14 07:05:09

Coasting Mart
Verified Member

Just don't go backwards!   cool

"I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car"

#4 04-06-14 19:26:15

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
Had a girl pass her test years ago who according to the Ex did the whole reverse around a corner in neutral(downhill)so cant see it being a problem.
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

Board footer