You are not logged in.

#1 26-04-14 01:49:34

driving 2000

Confused

Roundabout confuse me I like to no how do you no to enter the right exit cause sometimes I think I might take the wrong exit of the round about an hit a car head on do you no what I mean thanks

26-04-14 01:49:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Confused

#2 26-04-14 18:35:00

VandADI
Administrator

Perhaps if you could give us more information as to your specific problem and why you feel you could hit a car head on, we may be able to give you some advice?

#3 26-04-14 19:26:27

MGM
Verified Member

Hi

I think from your posts so far that we may have a communication issue. My colleagues and I may not fully understand your questions, and even if we did we may not be able to communicate the right answers.

It seems to me that this is not something that is best addressed on an internet forum. If you are having difficulty in dealing with this with your instructor, then I would strongly advise that you find an instructor with whom you feel comfortable.

Good luck!

#4 26-04-14 23:04:33

driving 2000

Thanks for the replys

I feel that that when I am at aroundabout I will get confuse on which exit I am going to take not with the first left or straight head I mean the 3rd or 4th exit I might choose the wrong exit an crash into a car head on

I will be finding a new instructor too

Last edited by driving 2000 (26-04-14 23:07:35)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 27-04-14 07:05:05

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Do you know Fatima?  big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 27-04-14 15:59:54

driving 2000

christhedrummer wrote:

Nope don't no her , why ?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 27-04-14 21:27:49

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

driving 2000 wrote:
christhedrummer wrote:

I think you do.....

#8 27-04-14 21:30:44

driving 2000

christhedrummer wrote:
driving 2000 wrote:
christhedrummer wrote:

I think you do.....

Why ?

#9 28-04-14 13:05:07

VandADI
Administrator

driving 2000 - Fatima used to be a member of this forum and was a well renowned bored, lonely desperate troll who repeatedly re-joined this forum under many guises purely to cause trouble. It is sad really when these types of attention-seeking people have nothing better to do with their time, that they have to resort to filling their empty lives with mischief making, very sad!

I think members may be under the impression that you are a troll?
This could be just a misunderstanding, and if this is not the case then apologies are in order.

If you are indeed, a genuine learner driver, in need of some help or advice, then I am sure members on here would gladly help you.  smile

#10 28-04-14 13:26:25

driving 2000

Now that is funny now I know who Fatima is. Guess what it's not me guess what again I don't think you no things about someone till you get to no them. Guess again what's that yes I am dam real here to learn thanks very much people big thanks to vandadi for helping me out

Last edited by driving 2000 (28-04-14 13:31:41)

#11 28-04-14 13:30:23

VandADI
Administrator

Thank you for your emails driving 2000, I hope you found the advice given of benefit.  smile

#12 28-04-14 13:32:03

driving 2000

VandADI wrote:

Thank you for your emails driving 2000, I hope you found the advice given of benefit.  smile

Yes thanks

Board footer