10-04-14 17:05:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: CPD

#2 10-04-14 20:08:45

Mentor
Verified Member

Nope, unless deleting e-mails from numerous sources trying to sell me a client centred learning course counts as doing CPD.  big_smile

#3 10-04-14 20:30:12

ratty

Having done mine this year I have to say that I was very disappointed with the standard of some of the courses and, if I'm being honest, with the standard of some of the presenters.

I'm curious if other have felt this way?

#4 10-04-14 21:51:04

sofasurfer
Verified Member

I thought that fad had been put to rest.

#5 10-04-14 23:08:00

pegasus
Verified Member

Hi Ratty
As there is no defined CPD I wonder if you actually mean Driver CPC.

Last edited by pegasus (10-04-14 23:08:36)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 11-04-14 07:07:55

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

My favourite CPD is listening to Dipod - it's great!

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 11-04-14 17:07:05

ratty

pegasus wrote:

Hi Ratty
As there is no defined CPD I wonder if you actually mean Driver CPC.

Well spotted.

Yes sorry I meant CPD for HGV and PCV drivers, sorry!!!

Board footer