You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 30-03-14 15:54:23

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Now I HAVE seen everything....

Parked up the other day and pupil had a funny look on her face as she looked over my shoulder and I turned around to see this....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112750998 … 513643184/

Last edited by christhedrummer (30-03-14 15:55:39)

30-03-14 15:54:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Now I HAVE seen everything....

#2 30-03-14 16:10:05

Roadmaster
Verified Member

There is a dinosaur in a garden in our town, but it isn't on google maps.  If I can remember I'll photo it this week.

Whenever I use a particular street to do a tir I always show my customers this     http://goo.gl/maps/mPkoo   why would anyone want doors in a bedroom, with handles (and locks) on the outside?

#3 30-03-14 21:16:57

MAZ
Verified Member

Must have been a job lot of brown French doors going cheap, I think building regulators and planners don't do TIR's outside this house.

It always annoys me when people use the "wrong colour" just because they are cheaper and mess up a whole row of houses.

Maz.

Board footer