You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 03-02-14 09:34:03

mdf0075

Can you please check out my website and give feed back

Hello all, I have been on here for a few years and found this forum very helpful.

I am about to leave the school that I have been withy for the last 3/4 years and start out on my own  big_smile  big_smile

I have a website up and running and have being getting about 180 hits a month, but have only received a handful of calls.

So this is where your help is needed  big_smile  can you see any thing I can add/change to help get my phone ringing lol

www.drivingschoolthurrock.co.uk

I hope the link works

thx Michael

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

03-02-14 09:34:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Can you please check out my website and give feed back

#2 03-02-14 10:45:50

AUTAX
Verified Member

Looks fine to me. To the point without clutter.

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

#3 03-02-14 11:55:38

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
Looks Good,maybe more testimonials.(own page)
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#4 03-02-14 13:17:27

sofasurfer
Verified Member

The pricing is far too complicated, I resorted to a calculator and still couldn't work out the best option. If an hourly rate is not obvious it is difficult to compare your prices with other websites. Don't just put photos of successful pupils of your FB page, everyone does that, it's boring. Think of a different approach, you will stand out.

#5 03-02-14 20:03:18

Mentor
Verified Member

Layout is fine. Introductory offer looks poor in relation to your standard prices. I don't see any unique selling point or a strap line for the price per hour on the landing page. ie " lessons from x pounds"

#6 03-02-14 22:40:54

MGM
Verified Member

The site looks good.

Two more questions about pricing:

What's the difference between a new "pupil" (190) and a new "student" (180)?

Why is the mock test only 15? Doesn't it take at least an hour?

#7 04-02-14 21:56:25

mdf0075

thx for your feed back, some good points for me to work on  smile

MGM, I use another adi to mock test my pupils so too be unbiased and more realistic too the real thing. he does 40 min test and about 5 min extra debrief for 15.
I have been charging student rate of 180 and non student of 190.
I think price page needs a overall

Thanks again  big_smile

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

Board footer