You are not logged in.

#1 23-01-14 11:00:22

TheDrivingCollege
Website

Hello Everyone!

I used to be a driving instructor but decided to change career to a web developer.

I now write driving-related websites that aim to help learner drivers and driving instructors. I'd very much appreciate any ideas or suggestions for features to include in a new website that I am currently working on. ..Basically anything new that hasn't already been done.

I know that's difficult which is why I'm asking  smile

Thanks in advance

Last edited by TheDrivingCollege (23-01-14 11:14:03)

23-01-14 11:00:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello Everyone!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 23-01-14 21:00:18

la.monikita
Verified Member

I recon everyone will need to see you what you have worked on so far first.  wink

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#3 24-01-14 01:38:56

TheDrivingCollege
Website

Thanks for your comment la.monikita,

Your right!

I didn't want to risk being kicked off for spamming on my first day by adding a link so I hoped members would notice the web link at the left. Here's a link to the site I'm working on at the moment:

http://www.thedrivingcollege.co.uk

So far I've added The Theory Test Trainer, a small box that pops out from driving school websites to help pupils learn and understand the theory of driving in a fun and simple way. It's a bit different to whats currently available and should give a good idea of the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Please post absolutely any ideas, suggestions, criticisms or features that you would like to see on a learning website for drivers of all abilities..

Looking forward to hearing from everyone  smile

Last edited by TheDrivingCollege (26-01-14 07:21:36)

#4 30-01-14 13:23:33

TheDrivingCollege
Website

Anyone with any ideas? - Please??

Please post them no matter how ridiculous  smile

Cheers!

#5 30-01-14 13:30:35

VandADI
Administrator

Hi,
Does the app work on android mobile phones?

#6 30-01-14 14:28:38

TheDrivingCollege
Website

Not sure VandADI, I don't have Android device to test with.
Works on iPhone, iPad & Kindle HD (Silk browser).

Please let me know if anyone has tried it on an Android device..

http://thedrivingcollege.co.uk

Thanks

Last edited by TheDrivingCollege (30-01-14 14:31:06)

Board footer