You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-01-14 18:03:14

russchaplin2410
Verified Member
Website

Hello There

My name is Russ Chaplin and I am a driving instructor working in the Nottingham area. I like to write the odd article and blog on the internet. I'm looking forward to exploring this forum and seeing what's around. Thanks.

I'm Russ Chaplin. I teach driving in the Nottingham area. I am also a driving instructor trainer. visit me at driving lessons Nottingham

16-01-14 18:03:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello There

#2 16-01-14 20:00:26

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi Russ
Welcome to the forum.
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#3 16-01-14 20:44:28

VandADI
Administrator

Hello Russ and Welcome  smile

#4 16-01-14 20:50:17

AUTAX
Verified Member

Hello Russ.

Welcome to the Forum too.

I look forward to your input.  smile

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

#5 17-01-14 08:55:25

favershamdesigns
Website

Hi Russ,

Welcome aboard and enjoy  smile

James

Faversham Designs
Lease your small business web site with full search engine optimisation for just 10 per month

www.favershamdesigns.co.uk

Board footer