You are not logged in.

#1 09-01-14 13:36:00

driverpete
Verified Member

Glasgow info wanted

My wife and I will be spending a couple of days in Glasgow next summer on our way to Orkney (we are keen to visit some of the galleries and museums). Where's the best area of Glasgow to search for B&B's allowing good public transport links into the centre (we don't particularly want accommodation in the centre)?

RoSPA Gold
Retired RoSPA Approved Tutor
Retired NDAC & NDAS trainer
Retired ADI

09-01-14 13:36:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Glasgow info wanted

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 09-01-14 18:00:58

Gizmotime
Administrator

Try these, if they are any use to you.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv282 … &WT.srch=1

Giz

#3 15-03-14 05:12:50

Pass4me

Yes I live in glasgow if you want near the museums I would suggest the Lorne hotel or smiths hotel or the devoncove hotel they are all based in westend with very good transport links if you need to know anything more just ask

#4 15-03-14 07:35:07

MGM
Verified Member

The nicest place to for accommodation, and only 50 mins from the centre of Glasgow by train, is EDINBURGH wink

Board footer