You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-11-13 18:15:31

Laurence Jacquemin ADI
Verified Member
Website

Hello

Hi,

I have just joined this forum, I am a driving instructor in Crawley, West Sussex. I joined this forum as like reading and participating in forums to get other peoples thoughts on subjects to help with my development and also so I can pass on any knowledge I may have or details of any experience I may have that people can relate to or learn from.

Laurence smile

26-11-13 18:15:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

#2 26-11-13 18:19:47

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Laurence and welcome to our forum  smile
I also cover the Crawley area and find that pupils are overwhelmed by the numerous roundabouts and dual carriageways that is Crawley, Postmasters General Roundabout is a favourite of mine  wink

#3 26-11-13 18:31:37

Laurence Jacquemin ADI
Verified Member
Website

Oh but the roundabouts make it much fun, especially if you are one of the few people who really understands how to use them effectively you can make much more progress that the other drivers, without breaking the law!

Also the great variety means each roundabout help to practice a specific skill, Cheals is busy, but good vision to helps to encourage looking 'through the roundabout' for blockers other wise you will be there for days! Pease Pottage helps to confirm the importance of checking the left mirror beforing coming off, as if you don't they is normally a car there cutting you up! Tushmore teaching about lane discipline, reading road signs and road markings and lots of traffic lights. If they were just normal roundabouts then it would be no fun!

P.S. The paymaster general is a square-about  wink

Board footer