You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-11-13 03:07:34

Harryboy

New Drivers and Their Car - Questionnaire

Hello everyone.

My name is Harry, a final year Transportation Design student at the University of Huddersfield.

I am currently researching for a project focused around reducing the amount of accidents amongst young and new drivers during their early years of driving. I came across your forum whilst searching for information on modern car technologies and the effects these can have on drivers of the modern age.

Following this I've created a survey with a couple of questions based on my intended solution. This can be found on the below link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DSY33N7

If anyone could spare a few minutes to go through the questionnaire and submit their answers it would of massive help and greatly appreciated. Also, feel free to give me any feedback or add your thoughts into the mix. The more responses I gather the better! 

Many thanks

20-11-13 03:07:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Drivers and Their Car - Questionnaire

Board footer