You are not logged in.

#1 06-11-13 13:13:18

Silver Sloth

Hello One & All

Hello One & All,

I am in the process of returning to driving tuition, a job that I thought I had left behind me over a decade ago.

Part 1 was, I freely admit, a bit of a struggle. The theory section was a breeze with excellent scores on each of the FOUR occasions that I sat the exam. Yes, I blew the hazard perception part on three occasions!

I felt my problem lay partly in the fact that all my driving experience has been viewed in three dimensions and this test, of course, is not. I got chatting with one of the admin staff at the test centre and he told me that the youngsters in general do far better than gentlemen of a certain age and even fully driver trained police officers with many years motorway and pursuit experience have been known to struggle with it.

Part 2 was an easier task. I passed at my first attempt, (as I did all those years ago) with one minor for a badly timed signal. (Approaching traffic lights to turn left and started to signal left before passing an entrance to commercial premises with a keep clear box in my lane). No complaints.

So, part 3 is booked and I’ll let you know how things go.

I do have a couple of questions regarding trading names and IAM which I will post in the Self employment forum and one for the Part 3 forum.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.

Adam

06-11-13 13:13:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello One & All

#2 06-11-13 13:18:38

VandADI
Administrator

Re: Hello One & All

Hi Adam and welcome  smile
Good luck with your part 3, and let us know how you get on.

Board footer