You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 07-10-13 15:55:14

Lewis Wright
Website

Hello!..

Hi all, I'm Lewis from WrightStart - Derby's unique driving school and I run this with my father Andy. I've recently set up this account in the hope of gaining useful knowledge and information and in turn contributing to threads myself.

Thanks,

Lewis Wright - WrightStart.

07-10-13 15:55:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello!..

#2 07-10-13 15:59:47

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Lewis and welcome to our forum  smile
Looking forward to hearing any contributions you may have to offer and if there is anything we can help you with, ask away.
Quick question for you, what is unique about your driving school?
Regards
Vanda  smile

#3 07-10-13 16:47:53

john55
Verified Member

Yes, i was wondering about that too. Glad you asked Vanda.  hmm

Welcome to the forum Lewis.

Last edited by john55 (07-10-13 16:48:37)

If you can't do it safely don't do it at all

#4 07-10-13 19:13:08

brod
Banned

I could be way off the mark here but i think it is because it is a father and son driving school that makes it unique neutral

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 07-10-13 21:54:52

Mentor
Verified Member

brod wrote:

I could be way off the mark here but i think it is because it is a father and son driving school that makes it unique neutral

One of them near me so not unique. Now a grandfather and granddaughter school would be something. big_smile

#6 13-10-13 11:16:18

Lewis Wright
Website

Hi all, apologies for taking so long to reply.

The USP of our business isn't the father and son element although that does work we'll, it's our online pupil portal. We provide every pupil with an online page where they have access to; theory test pro, show me/tell me questions, videos of manoeuvres, progress cards, maps and comments of routes driven, virtual tour of the tuition vehicle (inside & out) plus an FAQ sections and external links.

Thanks,

Lewis.

Board footer