You are not logged in.

#1 11-09-13 08:25:58

brod
Banned

Very strange generation!!!!

Very rare for this to happen but yesterday i called at Mcdonalds for my dinner and decided to eat it sat in my car on the car park. Directly opposite me was a young couple (approx 18/19 years of age). The lad finished his meal and gave the rubbish to his girlfriend who was in the passenger seat, she then opened her door and put the rubbish on the floor then they drove off.
What confuses/annoys me is that he was parked at the side of a rubbish bin, he only had to wind down his window and could have easily put the rubbish in there without ever leaving his car. WHY THE F do this generation behave like this??? mad

11-09-13 08:25:58

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Very strange generation!!!!

#2 11-09-13 08:28:44

Evan
Administrator

They wonder why they can't get employment, would you employ that?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 11-09-13 13:33:01

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

brod wrote:

Very rare for this to happen but yesterday i called at Mcdonalds for my dinner and decided to eat it sat in my car on the car park. Directly opposite me was a young couple (approx 18/19 years of age). The lad finished his meal and gave the rubbish to his girlfriend who was in the passenger seat, she then opened her door and put the rubbish on the floor then they drove off.
What confuses/annoys me is that he was parked at the side of a rubbish bin, he only had to wind down his window and could have easily put the rubbish in there without ever leaving his car. WHY THE F do this generation behave like this??? mad

Oh you are being a bit slow brod...the girlfriend's best friend works at McDonalds and had texted her mate to say that she was bored and needed a few more hours on her zero-hours contract so could she drop some rubbish in the car park to help her out....

(Door opens...cynic departs...)

#4 11-09-13 13:41:54

CantThinkofaName
Verified Member

I have often watched similar things happen in McDonald's (other fast food outlets also available) but it's not just the younger generation. One that I really couldn't get my head around several months ago was an older man come into the car park specifically to use the recycling bins for bottles etc.

Right beside the recycling bins there is a rubbish bin but after taking time to deposit each bottle in the correct bin he lifts a handful of plastic bags which the bottles were in the boot and throws them on the ground just a metre away from the bin. I had him on video and considered sending to the council but thought why bother.

DKL Driving School Belfast www.drivinglessonsbelfast.co.uk

#5 11-09-13 17:10:02

pinball
Verified Member
Website

Its because we live in a " I don`t give a ***** society"

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 11-09-13 17:23:23

CantThinkofaName
Verified Member

Triker wrote:
CantThinkofaName wrote:

"I had him on video and considered sending to the council but thought why bother".

Its just my opinion but have you considered that its because people cant be bothered that nothing gets done about it? Pensioners are dying in care homes and hospitals because carer's 'cant be bothered'  sad

It's not that I can't be bothered, but because I have taken video evidence to the police on two occasions about far more serious offences and been told there's nothing they can do so I doubt the council would have went to the trouble of tracking him down for this.

DKL Driving School Belfast www.drivinglessonsbelfast.co.uk

#7 11-09-13 20:43:47

ratty

brod wrote:

It's a bit like people who post on internet forums who swear isn't it.

#8 11-09-13 21:48:41

brod
Banned

ratty wrote:

It's a bit like people who post on internet forums who swear isn't it.

Who has done any swearing hmm hmm

Board footer