You are not logged in.

#1 10-09-13 15:04:22

engie1967

New 'kid' on the block

Hi Everyone - it's great to be part of this fascinating resource. Who knew there was so much information out there for prospective ADIs. My name's Nick - my surname starts with a 'G' hence the moting-related username - and I'm hoping to start training shortly assuming I'm fit and proper. Between this group and one on Facebook, I've found loads of information and I'm greatly encouraged and much better informed. I'd welcome any advice on getting started and many thanks to those of you I've met via Facebook for your help so far.

10-09-13 15:04:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New 'kid' on the block

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-09-13 18:56:03

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Nick and welcome to our forum  smile

Becoming a driving instructor can be a minefield especially when it comes to finding the correct training establishment for you.
Have a read of this http://www.squidoo.com/driving_instructors you will find loads of useful information there smile

#3 10-09-13 21:09:18

engie1967

Thank you

Board footer