You are not logged in.

#1 01-08-13 15:47:55

Evan
Administrator

Shortest part 3 in history

I took a pupil to test 8.40 this morning, a guy was there waiting to do his first part 3 test, SE came in usual intro's etc went out with him to the car then they promptly come back into the test centre. He wouldn't take the test out as the front near side tyre was bald. Expensive oversight don't you think?

My pupil passed though  big_smile

Last edited by Evan (01-08-13 15:48:24)

01-08-13 15:47:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Shortest part 3 in history

#2 01-08-13 18:09:19

ADI2012

A very expensive oversight. Look after your vehicle and make sure it's road worthy.

#3 01-08-13 19:49:07

Evan
Administrator

To be honest Steve, when I went in with my pupil this morning, I thought he was there for a taxi test. Dirty trainers, jeans and an oversize long sleeved T shirt.

#4 01-08-13 20:08:46

brod
Banned

Evan you have described what some would call your average ADI attending the test centre lol

#5 01-08-13 20:10:15

Evan
Administrator

lol yeah I guess so

#6 01-08-13 21:36:08

Evan
Administrator

It's called having standards BS and I see nothing wrong with that.

Regards Evan

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#7 02-08-13 05:51:33

MGM
Verified Member

Blindspot wrote:

Nor do I care about what other people wear for tuition and I express no opinions on the subject.  But I do object when they let the side down by being dirty and unprofessional in their dealings because that affects all of us.

Agreed. Maybe we need a code of practice saying "... at all times behave in a professional manner ..." wink

#8 06-09-13 10:34:03

marconi1
Verified Member
Website

There is a market for all types, decide your market and the universal law of attraction will work towards it

I know where my market lies!!!!!! wink

Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI
F.inst.D.E.R, M.Inst.MTD, M.A.I.R.O, A.I.F.L,
Foster the Joy of Driving
http://dte-elite.co.uk  http://drivertrainingeducation.co.uk

Board footer