You are not logged in.

#1 28-08-13 17:59:01

AdrianG

Hyundai I30 - 62 plate with dual controls and service plan

I am looking to sell my Hyundai I30.

It is a 62 plate with just over 16 000 miles.

I have purchased it with service plan. So it covers next 3 services, which means that next service that needs to be paid for is when you reach 80 000 miles.

Car is located in Aberdeen.

I am looking for £12000.

The car is in silver.

It is the Active model with cruise control, alloys, air con etc.

28-08-13 17:59:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hyundai I30 - 62 plate with dual controls and service plan

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-08-13 06:29:29

collywobs
Verified Member
Website

Why are you selling?

Colin Kentish
Grade 6 DSA Approved Driving Instructor (car)
www.colinkentish.co.uk

Dream as if you'll live for ever
Live as if you'll die today

#3 29-08-13 06:41:12

AdrianG

I am leaving UK for 3-6 months, my dad isn't well. I don't know if I will come back to teaching after this.

Board footer