You are not logged in.

#1 28-08-13 18:49:44

Maisiejayne

Drum roll......roundabouts have at last clicked yay!

smile as the title says! Its so easy when you know how! A huge accomplishment for me as i feared somebody would not give way, this fear is due to an accident i was in a few years back. I know its no biggie to some of you but for me, its not just being able to now do them, but ive faced a fear. Dare i say i actually enjoy them now smile

28-08-13 18:49:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Drum roll......roundabouts have at last clicked yay!

#2 28-08-13 19:24:22

brod
Banned

smile  big_smile

#3 28-08-13 21:33:33

Maisiejayne

Thanks for the smilies!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 16-11-13 23:19:22

jdawg94

Maisiejayne wrote:

Thanks for the smilies!

Hi I saw your thing about the roundabouts. I'm having difficulties dealing with them. the left exiting is fine. its when the right lane is needed my head goes to mush.
I'm terrible at judging when to go; 1 as I've a fear of choking out, 2, I don't really understand them.

my instructor said the bulk of my driving is good and I would be test ready if I tidied up 2 more manoeuvres and got this round about thing into my head. that is frustrating me quite a bit.

Have you any advice?

#5 16-11-13 23:48:26

Evan
Administrator

Hi Joanne, I have emailed a diagram to you any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards Evan

#6 17-11-13 08:34:17

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Love that Avatar - my opinion of Batman has just risen three notches.

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#7 17-11-13 08:42:35

Evan
Administrator

Haha rather good eh Zipper

Board footer