You are not logged in.

#1 23-08-13 07:15:42

Evan
Administrator

Monika's dad

I thought I would let members know that Monika lost her dad last week, and has had to fly home for the funeral. On behalf of the forum I would like to offer sincere condolences at this very sad time.

Regards Evan

23-08-13 07:15:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Monika's dad

#2 23-08-13 08:41:31

VandADI
Administrator

God bless your Dad Monika, prayers to you and your family for this difficult time xxx

#3 23-08-13 09:05:27

Gizmotime
Administrator

Thinking of you and your Family at this very sad time, RIP Monika's Dad xx

#4 23-08-13 15:56:39

whodareswins
Verified Member

Sorry to hear of your loss Monika. Condolences from me and the family. Take care of yourself.

Grade 6 ADI/Fleet Trainer, SAFED Registered Trainer, Qualified BTEC Assessor

#5 23-08-13 20:04:28

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

My deepest sympathies to you and your family Monika.

#6 24-08-13 22:00:07

ExAdiNigel

sorry to hear of your loss Monika.  take care

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#7 25-08-13 00:33:15

AUTAX
Verified Member

Condolences Monica. May God be with you in your time of grief. x

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#8 26-08-13 20:32:48

la.monikita
Verified Member

Thank you everyone for your condolences. My dad is in a better place now without any pain. The time comes for us all.

When we lose the reason for living, very soon we'll succumb to every illness to win over us. My dad wanted to go...

Once again, thank you. xx

Last edited by la.monikita (26-08-13 20:33:18)

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Board footer