You are not logged in.

#1 17-08-13 16:00:40

Gizmotime
Administrator

Decorating

Hate it with a passion, but it has to be done and finished now.  yikes took me two days to do the ceiling and 2 walls, still got 2 more walls to do, anyone want to help me, thought not  big_smile

17-08-13 16:00:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Decorating

#2 17-08-13 16:06:17

Evan
Administrator

I have a whole house to start in September not looking forward to it at all, but hopefully be home by Christmas

#3 18-08-13 05:54:22

ratty

Why don't you pay decorators to do it if you hate it so much, that's what I do.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 18-08-13 06:03:41

Gizmotime
Administrator

ratty wrote:

Why don't you pay decorators to do it if you hate it so much, that's what I do.

Because to be perfectly honest, I can't afford too, so I have to do it myself. roll

#5 18-08-13 19:01:09

Gizmotime
Administrator

Nearly done, just a final coat on one wall, then I can get everything back where it belongs big_smile

Board footer