You are not logged in.

#1 09-08-13 16:10:19

brod
Banned

dare i mention it !!!

Dare I mention it, but since certain names have stopped posting on here all the one-up-manship, all the ridicule, and most of the bitterness has suddenly come to an end  smile or is it just my imagination hmm
Long may they stay away smile

09-08-13 16:10:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: dare i mention it !!!

#2 09-08-13 16:56:02

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Yes, but it's probably more because the trolls can't ridicule their posts rather than because it was they who caused the trouble.

#3 09-08-13 17:19:13

VandADI
Administrator

Well, I'm off to Spain tomorrow so I hope it doesn't all kick off then lol  cool

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 09-08-13 18:42:15

chevronjohn
Verified Member

VandADI wrote:

Well, I'm off to Spain tomorrow so I hope it doesn't all kick off then lol  cool

Have a great trip - I'm sure you will still have a forum to come back to wink

DSA ADI ,DSA LGV Instructor, PCV Instructor, IAM, always willing to learn  smile
www.chevrontraining.co.uk
DSA Customer Test site

#5 09-08-13 20:01:45

Gizmotime
Administrator

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time Vanda, the forum will be fine as well smile

#6 09-08-13 21:38:49

la.monikita
Verified Member

Enjoy Vanda!!! xx

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 09-08-13 21:49:09

AUTAX
Verified Member

Gizmotime wrote:

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time Vanda, the forum will be fine as well smile

No sleeping for you then Annette for 24/7! lol x

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

#8 10-08-13 08:43:56

chevronjohn
Verified Member

Triker wrote:

Not sure I'd be wanting to tell all the local scrotes that my house is going to be empty for a week or more sad

Just as we'll that isn't what Vanda said then roll

DSA ADI ,DSA LGV Instructor, PCV Instructor, IAM, always willing to learn  smile
DSA Customer Test site

#9 10-08-13 17:20:07

chevronjohn
Verified Member

Triker wrote:
chevronjohn wrote:
Triker wrote:

Not sure I'd be wanting to tell all the local scrotes that my house is going to be empty for a week or more sad

Just as we'll that isn't what Vanda said then roll

A couple of points here John.

Firstly my intention was to highlight that someone could think that the house might be empty, in which case it might be an idea to remove the information 'just in case' to save Vanda the heartache.

Secondly you will notice that I haven't 'rolled my eyes' at anyone.

and finally..... why you would want to make an issue of it, is a shame considering the OP sad

Lets hope nothing does happen then!

A simple answer to a comment you made- nothing more nothing less, please read it as it is.

DSA Customer Test site

#10 10-08-13 19:22:02

VandADI
Administrator

House is not empty, just full of teenagers most probably having a house party lol

#11 10-08-13 19:25:13

chevronjohn
Verified Member

VandADI wrote:

House is not empty, just full of teenagers most probably having a house party lol

Not sure which would be the best  lol  big_smile

DSA Customer Test site

#12 10-08-13 20:10:16

Gizmotime
Administrator

VandADI wrote:

Well as long as they clean up after themselves, that's all that matters, and of course nothing gets broken big_smile

#13 10-08-13 20:16:32

AUTAX
Verified Member

Gizmotime wrote:
VandADI wrote:

Well as long as they clean up after themselves, that's all that matters, and of course nothing gets broken big_smile

Crikey, you must have been to some tame house parties Annette.

I remember one I went to as a teenager and remember going into the kitchen and seeing someone opening a bottle on the edge of the work surface. The girl who's party it was just stood there laughing/crying hysterically. Apparently the kitchen had only been fitted recently. These guys were gatecrashers and I seem to remember leaving with me mates soon after we heard the glass coffee table smash.

Anyway Vanda, that was many years ago and I'm sure your lads are all well behaved. Enjoy the holiday.  smile

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

#14 10-08-13 21:01:42

martin Williams
Verified Member

VandADI wrote:

Yes i know i saw the all wecome 24hr rave invite on facebook.  lol

Board footer