You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-07-05 21:31:45

SarahH
Verified Member
Website

Hi

Hi I have been veiwing the forum for a few weeks now and thought it was about time I joined in. I signed up for training back in March with Roadcraft UK, all I can say is thank god for credit cards. Passed part 1 three weeks ago big_smile on my 1st attempt. Quite amazing really as it was at the same time as RCUK went down the tubes, I didn't really have my mind on the job.

I have decided to go it alone with an ADI trainer rather than sign up with another company, once bitten and all that. I have all of you at the forum to thank for making that decision so much easier.

Thank you

01-07-05 21:31:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi

#2 01-07-05 21:45:35

Django

Well done Sarah on the part I. Hope the 'new' approach to your training works out for you. There's plenty of help on here, should you need it, just post and see. wink   big_smile

#3 01-07-05 22:13:08

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hi Sarah,

Glad to hear your getting things back in order. We wish you well and give you a big warm welcome.

Regards,

#4 01-07-05 22:20:40

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Sarah and welcome  smile

#5 01-07-05 22:50:08

Shrek
Verified Member

Hi Sarah, good to have you on board.
Nice result with Pt 1.  8)
Good luck with the rest of your training.
Cheers,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

Board footer