You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 30-06-05 22:12:29

marconi1
Verified Member
Website

DIp DI

WEll I am chuffed, Just been told today have passed my DIP DI all 5 modules in one year, I was not sure at the time if I had done it but I have.....I am chuffed
well done Greenlight who passed his too.

Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI
F.inst.D.E.R, M.Inst.MTD, M.A.I.R.O, A.I.F.L,
Foster the Joy of Driving
http://dte-elite.co.uk  http://drivertrainingeducation.co.uk

30-06-05 22:12:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DIp DI

#2 01-07-05 10:47:20

pj
Verified Member

I passed too, well happy big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile , decorators finish today, new plasma tv goes up, carpets going down as i write this and my house should be back to some sort of normality, and pupil passed this morning, having a good day big_smile  big_smile
and i got a super husband (he's watching me write this)

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#3 01-07-05 15:55:00

luchell

congratulations guys. i cant wait to very eventually do it. (im still on a pink at the mo but have great hopes of doing all sorts of extra training! :oops: )

#4 01-07-05 16:03:54

VandADI
Administrator

Congratulations marconi1 and pj, you both must feel a great sense of achievement, well done to you both  big_smile
pj - looks like its all go for you , there are an awful lot of DIYers out there at the moment - only the other day Sparkle was also complaining about the decorators being in  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 01-07-05 16:11:49

sparkle

VandADI wrote:

only the other day Sparkle was also complaining about the decorators being in  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Not here yet Vanda its the calm before the storm  :twisted:  you know what i mean  wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 01-07-05 16:20:36

VandADI
Administrator

In my defence im in the middle of moving..and im erm..lets just say STRESSED and its womens time of the month (dont EVER give me a rear end shunt when im with womens problems..all hell will break loose..)

ahhh so, you were suffering from PMT - Pre Meditated Tantrums!!!  lol  lol

Sorry to go off thread.... I will shut up now...

#7 01-07-05 16:26:00

TDC
Verified Member

you women got ready made excuses for everything havnt you?  wink

Im so good its unbelievable

Board footer