You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 04-07-13 16:04:44

standon11
Verified Member

check test result

check test this morning & thankfully somehow managed to retain my grade 5.i did the same topic as last time,role play on meet,anticipate & adequate clearance.i must say i did not enjoy todays one at all,i found it a lot harder than the examiner who took me last time,in fact today felt far more like a part 3 than a check test.to be honest at the end i thought i'd lost the plot really but was pleasantly suprised when he said i had a 5.i honestly thought i didn't resolve all the problems & when i did he started making more & more errors,i got flapping a bit as i thought he was trying to throw me lifelines but at the same time i thought my analysis was spot on so found it confusing & started questioning myself  quite a bit.at the end the examiner told me he'd pushed me as hard as he could & threw loads of errors in his words to find a chink in my armour.from what i understood he was pushing to see if i was capable of a six but fell a little short unfortunately.im sure if id been my normal relaxed self i am capable of a six.

anyway here are my marks

fault id 6
fault analysis 5
remedial 5

instructional technique

recap 6
objectives 6
level of instruction 5
planning of lesson 6
control of lesson5
communication 6
q & a 5
feedback 5
recap 5

04-07-13 16:04:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: check test result

#2 04-07-13 16:31:11

brod
Banned

Well done standon, good result big_smile
Many examiners will push and make harder in the hope they can grade you a 6.
They are fair most of the time espeacialy when they can see the ADI understands what they are doing smile
Well done again smile

#3 04-07-13 18:16:57

VandADI
Administrator

Well done standon, shame that role play is coming to an end, I quite enjoyed it!

#4 04-07-13 18:38:45

Coasting Mart
Verified Member

Well done.  smile

No criticism of you, but "a normal lesson"?   cool

"I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car"

#5 04-07-13 20:55:16

brod
Banned

Its often the case ADIs who are themselfs and just continue with a normal lesson on check tests will usyaly gain a high grade. Many ADIs who put on a show or attempt to play a game will often gain a lower grade then blame the lower grade on the "unfair system" roll
An examiner once told me that cool

#6 04-07-13 21:01:43

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
First of all well done smile
My gripe with role play is the way examiners can take the proverbial.
At least with a real pupil you expect them to do stupid things but with an Ex you are constantly double thinking what does he want?
Hate role play,never done[except part 3] it and thank god now,never will.
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

Board footer