You are not logged in.

#1 26-06-13 20:58:43

astrocan

New starter here

Hi There,

I am seriously thinking about taking ADI.
I have been driving LGVs for 25 years and am on the LGV Instructors register so not entirely new to the game.
Last year I had a seizure while cycling and DVLA have taken my LGV entitlement away until 2017.
Becoming an ADI seems an obvious choice for me as on the logistics front I can only drive white vans and who WANTS to do that?

Looking forward to listening to your advice and experience.

Tim
Abingdon

I started out with nothing
And I still got most of it left

26-06-13 20:58:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New starter here

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 26-06-13 21:03:15

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 26-06-13 21:32:31

MAZ
Verified Member

astrocan wrote:

Hi There,

I am seriously thinking about taking ADI.
I have been driving LGVs for 25 years and am on the LGV Instructors register so not entirely new to the game.
Last year I had a seizure while cycling and DVLA have taken my LGV entitlement away until 2017.
Becoming an ADI seems an obvious choice for me as on the logistics front I can only drive white vans and who WANTS to do that?

Looking forward to listening to your advice and experience.

Tim
Abingdon

I'm not quite sure without doing some research but I believe that an ADI licence is also classed as a "vocational" licence and you may fall into the same health issues as with your LVG.

I'll try and do some research if I have time.

Maz.

Board footer