You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-06-13 19:37:18

RobC
Verified Member
Website

Midas work available nationwide

Due to expansion we are looking for Midas Driver Assessor Trainers to carry out Midas Minibus work, particularly in The South West, Scotland, Wales, The North East, East Anglia and The Midlands. If anyone is interested please email me a cv to rj.collier@btinternet.com

Last edited by RobC (20-06-13 20:03:53)

www.midasbustraining.webs.com
Midas Minibus Driver Assessor Trainer & Passenger Assistant Trainer
DVSA Fleet Registered Trainer

20-06-13 19:37:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Midas work available nationwide

#2 20-06-13 20:42:18

brod
Banned

Being based in Ormskirk, I would imagine you have your work cut out visiting all these places smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 20-06-13 21:08:00

RobC
Verified Member
Website

brod wrote:

Being based in Ormskirk, I would imagine you have your work cut out visiting all these places smile

Currently we have 6 DATs but today for example Ive been working in Oxford which was a 6.5 hour return journey on top of a days work and the fact that the M6 was closed between junction 19 to 18 didn't help to make the day shorter, hence the need for local trainers!.

#4 21-06-13 05:48:18

ExAdiNigel

Unfortunately I am no longer an ADI otherwise I would have been interested.  I attended a Midas course a few years ago while I was an ADI and was so unimpressed with the knowledge and skills of the trainer (she had never considered a right reverse) I would love to have become involved in giving such courses. ;-). Did several minibus courses for RoSPA.

Sorry Rob, not much help am I?

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 21-06-13 21:48:02

RobC
Verified Member
Website

adiNigel wrote:

Unfortunately I am no longer an ADI otherwise I would have been interested.  I attended a Midas course a few years ago while I was an ADI and was so unimpressed with the knowledge and skills of the trainer (she had never considered a right reverse) I would love to have become involved in giving such courses. ;-). Did several minibus courses for RoSPA.

Sorry Rob, not much help am I?

Hi Nigel, Im sure the MiDAS courses we provide are better than the one you experienced otherwise we wouldnt be so busy, however in order to offer MiDAS commercially you need to also be an ADI.  It may still be possible for you to become a MiDAS Driver trainer assessor if you could find an organisation who needed an in house trainer.

Board footer