You are not logged in.

#1 30-06-05 14:47:28

comet

se or me

hi all i was just wondering if it would be me who picks which corner to reverse in during part 3 if i get that pst or is it the examiner

30-06-05 14:47:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: se or me

#2 30-06-05 14:59:13

VandADI
Administrator

Hi comet,
It will be the SE that picks the corner.  You could clarify this at the beginning before he/she goes into 'role'.

#3 30-06-05 15:44:44

comet

thanks for filling me in.i,m glad to hear he will pick because knowing my luck i would probably pick a corner with 6 dozen kids playing football

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 30-06-05 15:55:50

Rauxaman

i would probably pick a corner with 6 dozen kids playing football

Nah... just leave it to the SE... he or she will choose the corner with 7 dozen kids  tongue  tongue  tongue

Board footer