You are not logged in.

#1 15-06-13 14:04:49

spurs1991
Website

Citroen Ds3 question

Picked up my Citroen ds3 last week, which I am leasing and have found that after installing the dual controls they have left off the footwell covers which hold the mood lighting . Does anyone know if these footwell covers can't be put back on. The dealer never mentioned anything about it. Thanks for your help in advance .

15-06-13 14:04:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Citroen Ds3 question

#2 15-06-13 15:19:31

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Why not phone the dealership and ask them.  They are the experts.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 15-06-13 15:42:37

CantThinkofaName
Verified Member

Same problem with the Peugeot 208, he-man installer said they could not be re fitted so I would imagine it's similar in the DS3. He did however keep the lights connected and used cable ties to hold them in place out of sight but still work fine.

Last edited by CantThinkofaName (15-06-13 15:42:59)

DKL Driving School Belfast www.drivinglessonsbelfast.co.uk

#4 15-06-13 17:32:06

colin166
Verified Member

I am on my 2nd DS3 and both of mine had the covers refitted so maybe they couldn't be bothered with yours.

Board footer