You are not logged in.

#1 25-05-13 19:41:09

tj

Greetings

Qualified as an ADI in 1992 after 20 odd years in the Army, traded as an ADI until 1998 when I decided I would like employment with a final salary pension, paid holidays and  decent sickness pay LOL.  Was trained by Cardington Instructor Training and after passing part 3 without a pink took out 6 months franchise with the AA to learn the trade. Afterwards joined a local group which employed a secretary to answer telephone and pass on pupil recommendations - all instructors had own car, carried same headboard, side decals and telephone number.  Apart from first 2 checks tests(5 & 6) always get SE ADI to role play someone who has failed a test - get a buzz from not knowing in advance what subject will be!! - going to be sorry that role play is disappearing next year.  Some things never change - all instructors I talk to have full diaries(despite the fact I see their cars parked up for long times)LOL,  large franchises still getting stick over their sausage factory production of instructors, instructors still charging below cost for lessons.

Regards TJ

ADI, LGV, PCV, Dip DI

25-05-13 19:41:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Greetings

#2 25-05-13 22:09:48

VandADI
Administrator

Hi TJ and welcome to the forum  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 25-05-13 23:37:50

belfastd
Website

Hi all,

My name is Sharron. I am the owner of the Belfast City Driving School. We have just set-up in Belfast. I have been an instructor for 2 years and feel that now is the time to go it alone. Hopefully I can attract enough pupils to make a living. Life as a driving instructor has never been more difficult. Hard work should do it though. I like a challenge.

Sharron.
The Belfast City Driving School.

Board footer