You are not logged in.

#1 04-05-13 18:28:24

mon
Verified Member
Website

deadly

My God the Irish roads both North and South have claimed 5 poor souls in 24 hours.....Driver re-training should be made the Law, avoidable heartache RIP.Also reading about some young man undertaking a car and smashing head on into right turning Taxi, nightmare and I bet he passed his Test no long ago.I despair each time I read about the pathetic Driving in this part of the world.

Last edited by mon (04-05-13 18:29:11)

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

04-05-13 18:28:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: deadly

#2 05-05-13 08:49:18

Evan
Administrator

I don't think it's just the Irish roads Mon, similar stories all over the UK, worse again on Bank Holiday weekends due to more traffic etc

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 05-05-13 14:37:26

BDofNI
Website

Yeah, I was just reading that on the news, the road deaths here in N.Ireland are twice now than they were this time last year, tragic.
I often wonder why that can be but I have no answer, although it sometimes doesn't surprise me when I see some questionable driving on my commute to work, below is an example from just this week.

http://youtu.be/jC4JmP9jEGs

IAM Member

Board footer