You are not logged in.

#1 27-04-13 06:07:21

blackcats

Good Morning

Good morning everyone,

My name is Barry, living near Haslemere, and I am a PDI, and now half way through my Part 3 training, albeit not on a red badge as I am still working. I am one of these individuals who is looking to change career, after many years as a Sales Rep in the packaging industry. Whilst I fear becoming an ADI will never make me a rich man, that is not the main point with me, all I want to do is to help other individuals become better drivers, pass their driving tests, and enjoy my job to boot, which is something I haven't done for quite a few years.  I am pleased to be part of the family, and I will enjoy looking at the various comments and opinions family members will post, good or bad, it will all help me understand the Industry a bit better, which I am sure will help me learn and understand as I go forward.

27-04-13 06:07:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Good Morning

#2 27-04-13 06:48:54

brod
Banned

Good morning Barry and welcome  smile  smile

#3 27-04-13 07:23:51

Evan
Administrator

Morning Barry, good luck with your part 3. You may not get rich doing this job but you can make a very good living out of it. The hours are long, you meet some good people and there is a feeling of achievement when you help people pass their test and help them gain a life skill.

You will get a lot of advice from this site, I suggest you sift through it and use what is applicable to you. As in any job you will hear negative and positive accounts from people. There is still plenty of work out there for those with the right attitude and those who are prepared to work hard to make a career out of it.

When you qualify have a business plan and set yourself achievable goals, ask lots of questions, when you get pupils listen to what they have to say, they will give you an insight into what people like in an instructor.

Enjoy the ride.  smile

Last edited by Evan (27-04-13 07:24:36)

#4 27-04-13 14:12:15

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Barry and welcome  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 27-04-13 18:48:28

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Welcome Barry.   smile

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer