You are not logged in.

#1 20-04-13 19:28:46

bradders
Verified Member

Newby

Well oldby really, as been ADI in past and just hanging on to my registration, will have to do check test before teaching but that is overdue as been off traveling around France.  I am sooooooo scared!! Don't you love doing that, soooooo scared, just like the youngies!!

Decided to see how exciting it is as an ADI again.  :-)   

I loved it before, it was stress free compared to my previous occupation. 

Can any one give me information on what it costs to have a lesson these days, or what they charge, as I was charging between 25 and 20, depending on how the pupil paid and if they paid in advanced.  I charged for cancellations, unless it was with 48 hrs notice.  All pupils paid in advanced by two lessons, so that made it easier to offload the naughty ones, who had hangovers, etc.

Is it hard to be a working ADI today, or are things as per normal?  I am a hypnotherapist so used to offer nervous pupils assistance in calming techniques, and NLP techniques to reinforce their ability to drive well.  It added interest to the job at the time.  If anyone wants calming techniques apply here, mmmmmmmm never works that well on myself, prior to check test.   Why do people hate them so much??  It is only an hour and a half but I would still rather put my arm in a crocodiles mouth and take my chances.  Is Chris Reed still around as a SE in Bournemouth anyone??

It is nice to have found this forum and be able to chat to like minded people, well hopefully like minded and fun loving........... Anyone a ceroc dancer here in Dorset .............??

Last edited by bradders (20-04-13 19:44:56)

Hypnotherapist, Artist, Picture Framer, GDB (general dogs body) and ADI - 2002

'We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are'. Anais Nin

20-04-13 19:28:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Newby

#2 20-04-13 22:14:07

VandADI
Administrator

Re: Newby

Hi Bradders and welcome smile

#3 21-04-13 09:53:03