You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-04-13 16:08:46

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

How Fickle are the public?

Hi
A couple of weeks ago Sunderland appointed a new manager and there was hell to pay.
He is a fascist[totally misunderstanding italian politics],a racist,Miliband resigns as director etc!!!!
2 weeks later"HE IS GOD""the SAVIOUR".
Beating  the Toon in Newcastle 'awesome'and then caps it off by winning against Everton today.
Great stuff.
Not talking about his politics now.
Peter lol
ps. I support Sunderland by the way.[It has been a good week] smile

Dont press that,oh @@##!

20-04-13 16:08:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How Fickle are the public?

#2 20-04-13 19:58:30

bradders
Verified Member

Re: How Fickle are the public?

Well I don't follow fascism, nor do I follow football.  He is cute looking though yikes

I followed the poll tax and thought individual tax was fairer as it is a tax for the services one uses in a council area.  So I loved Maggie for just being a woman Prime Minister and the one who fought successfully against the miners union!!  Up with woman power!! 

I think the public are very fickle indeed. But then so are politicians, like Iain Duncan Smith who said he can live on 53 per week while enjoying the 400 per month food allowance he gets for being an MP, along with the free house he lives in, and the second home allowance he claims for living more than 20 miles from Parliment.  2788 per week (minimum) is what Ian Duncan Smith claims from the public purse (your tax/my tax) on top of his ! million worth according to Wikipedia.

Last edited by bradders (20-04-13 20:04:38)

Hypnotherapist, Artist, Picture Framer, GDB (general dogs body) and ADI - 2002

'We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are'. Anais Nin

Board footer