You are not logged in.

#1 23-03-13 18:00:12

Stephenadams_6

Hello everyone...

Hi everyone,

Im john from South Wales and a serving Level 1 Class 1 Advanced Police Driver. I have been a Level 1 pursuit driver now for 4 years and love driving and also coaching. I am also a qualified national level 2 Rugby Coach. I have just started the process to try and become an ADI. I am going to be doing the training in my own time on a pay as you go basis and obviously keeping the day job.

Hopefully with the end goal of slowly building up my own client base from scratch as an independent instructor and seeing how it grows (or not as the case may be) smile....

I understand that times are hard and business is tough so what better time to start really when times are at their hardest as things can only get better.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.....

Thanks

23-03-13 18:00:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello everyone...

#2 24-03-13 07:33:38

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hello John, Sounds like you are very busy, good luck with everything.

Giz

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 24-03-13 12:25:13

absadi
Verified Member
Website

Welcome John,  smile

Board footer