You are not logged in.

#1 05-03-13 13:31:49

shamaila

Newbie help needed..PLEASE

Hi all I'm thinking about starting a driving instructor course but want to go through part 1 and part 2 myself instead of paying huge amount of fees to driving schools. And would like to take on part 3 training with GED and Claire wilmot from active driving school.

What I need to know is will I need to get a CRB check done? And how do I register to apply for part 1 test. Can someone please give me all the relevant info/links to help me get started.

Thanks in advance

Shamaila

05-03-13 13:31:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Newbie help needed..PLEASE

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 05-03-13 13:57:27

MGM
Verified Member

#3 05-03-13 14:13:49

shamaila

Thanks for the link to get criminal record check done its asking for organisation number? Can someone please clarify which number this is?

Thanks

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 05-03-13 15:41:51

MGM
Verified Member

Blindspot wrote:

Try this

Youll need:

the organisation PIN of 105205
    the secret word which is axis
    the organisation name of DSA - PDI (PO)

BS

Interesting choice of secret word. I always suspected they weren't on our side. wink

#5 05-03-13 16:02:14

Terrier
Banned

This will be another one who engages the services of an adi trainer to sort out part 3, and this is where the reality kicks in when they find out that they are lacking so much in knowledge. Parts 1,2,3 should not be regarded as separate subjects, the whole lot is connected and should be studied as one.

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 05-03-13 19:39:53

Terrier
Banned

Blindspot wrote:

The part 2 test is fairly exacting and the services of a trainer will be needed to avoid wasting time and money.

Part 1 you can do on your own - training school input is not essential for it.

BS

Don't agree BS, I've had many a pdi from certain training colleges who can't identify different pedestrian crossings and thinks a 4 lane road is a dual carriageway. The problem is, many pdi's try to just learn questions and answers, like a lot of learners do, but they lack knowledge when it comes to part 3 and we have to spend loads of time going over basics that they should know, there needs to be continuity in the training, this girl is saying she will do parts 1,2 herself probably by taking a few hours for part 2 with a local adi and this is even worse.

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

#7 06-03-13 08:33:35

shamaila

Can someone please explain if I need training from grade 6 instructor for parts 2 & 3 as I'm not fully aware and don't want to loose out as this is something that I really want to do in the future thanks

#8 06-03-13 10:55:29

shamaila

Also how long does a crb check take to come back? Before I can register for adi thanks in advance

#9 06-03-13 11:25:40

jimhoey

Hi
I recently applied for both and the crb was back in 6 Days, then 10 days for dsa  smile
Good Luck !!!

#10 06-03-13 11:32:23

shamaila

jimhoey wrote:

Hi
I recently applied for both and the crb was back in 6 Days, then 10 days for dsa  smile
Good Luck !!!

Thanks ?

#11 06-03-13 11:47:35

shamaila

Is there any fees we need to pay as I have had my identity checked at post office and paid 6 since then when I log in online it doesn't say anything else?

#12 06-03-13 14:25:11

jimhoey

Hi
I just paid for the crb 6  smile
I never saw anything on the online site till my Certificate came through the letter box..

Board footer