You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-02-13 09:21:36

Saint_Albans_ADI
Website

Hello to Everyone

lol lol Hiya Just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Gary and I have been a driving instructor for the past 22 years on and off.

I say on and off as for 8 years I left the Industry and Worked in IT....it was my Hobbie and it became a Job  wink

I am looking forward to becoming an active member here and will pass on any tips and advice that I can, as I have been arround the block a few times !!!!!

Things about me .......I love Tennis !
Other things about me I Like to Put Caps in the Middle of Sentences.....Some people find it annoying but it is a Quirk !

Skmne tines I Makage to Misdspell Cetrtain Worsds but Moset peeople undesstand waht i am trynig to sahy.

I Hope to Make some friends along the way ....I know this is not a dating site tongue

Did I say I like to use Smilies lol  lol

I get to use colours here as well .....cool !!!!!

I am a professional but I also have a gsoh....(sorry too much time on dating sites I guess ;o)  ) 

Well thats all for now

Gary

Driving Lessons in and around Saint Albans Hertfordshire
www.i-passed.co.uk

19-02-13 09:21:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello to Everyone

#2 19-02-13 10:11:41

Saint_Albans_ADI
Website

14 views and not one hello.....don`t be scared !!!!!!

I am friendly and do not Bite !!!!!

Last edited by Saint_Albans_ADI (19-02-13 10:12:05)

Driving Lessons in and around Saint Albans Hertfordshire
www.i-passed.co.uk

#3 19-02-13 11:09:57

VandADI
Administrator

Hello Gary and welcome to our forum  smile
Looking forward to reading your posts, so feel free to get stuck in,
and oh, by the way, welcome to our forum  smile

#4 19-02-13 20:08:31

Iggy
Verified Member
Website

Hello Gary..

Nice intro post..

big_smile

DSA CBT1D - RPMT
RoSPA (Dip) Advanced Motorcycle Instructor
www.njrmotorcycletraining.com

#5 19-02-13 21:45:53

graham121150
Verified Member
Website

Board footer