You are not logged in.

#1 31-01-13 23:17:32

antwigan

Just wondering

Hi all,

So I registered to start my training last year but couldn't find the time around my current job to get started. Would anyone know if there is a time limit to get started before the CRB check and my registration expires?

Thanks,
Ant.

31-01-13 23:17:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Just wondering

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 22-02-13 18:56:45

Saint_Albans_ADI
Website

Re: Just wondering

I think CRB Checks are valid for 2 years but could be worth checking with DSA Nottingham

Driving Lessons in and around Saint Albans Hertfordshire
www.i-passed.co.uk

Board footer