You are not logged in.

#1 04-05-04 10:43:19

Mike Geary

Signing off DSA log book + Length of booking lists

Hi everyone,

How long will it be before we are compulsury made "to sign off Candidate ready for test" Plus made to use the DSA Log Book. :?

(of which a lot of us don't like or even use) :x

In view of the VERY, VERY long waiting lists for tests,(& almost impossible chance to change it to an earlier appointment) :evil:  +( if you try to the ££££s involved just trying to get thro' only to be told "No operator available!!" :x  :x  :x
& when you do get thro' = Nowt better that what you already have!!!) :x

When we have to use(NOT IF) their L.Bs I would strongly object to their use on the grounds that we have to "Book" a very long time inadvance of a "Pupils" test. sad  And that they are very,very reluctant to change their Test date" :?:

I would be happy to "Sign Off" Pupil. Ready. if the situation is that "we" could book a test at around 4 weeks away and get the time the "Time & Day" that  my pupil wants, big_smile  big_smile  or if within the 4weeks the time & day is subject to what's available! smile

So, how should the DSA change to be a "service" (which is what it should be) and not a profitt (Ivory Tower) organisation.

To my mind, we (Us ADIs) & the DSA should be "working together" and not "Against each other" as it seams to be, to me.

If there are any Examiners on this "Site" I wonder if they feel a little bit of being "Piggy in he Middle" having to work with both sides, in the present situation.

I'd value your points on this SUBJECT. smile  wink

Mike G>> wink >>>>>>>................ . . . . . . . wink     . ..  ..    . . . .    . . . . .

04-05-04 10:43:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Signing off DSA log book + Length of booking lists

#2 04-05-04 12:31:26

DAVE-ADI

It was recently announced by the Minister that he does NOT intend making log books compulsory.

DSA have wasted millions in printing the things they hand out to failed candidates.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 04-05-04 17:12:48

rachdrive
Website

Yes The MINISTER has DECIDED not to make any changes as far as log-books, Motorway included under L, Minium number of Lessons, etc
They only wish to persecute US ADI's with the HPT as none of us know how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done Mr Jamieson    (NOT)

Rach 8)

Driving is for life.........Not just for xmas!!!!!

www.boydsdrivertraining.co.uk

Board footer