You are not logged in.

#1 26-12-12 20:47:16

Trumper
Verified Member

tax

Hi paid my tax bill over the phone for Jan 2013. However, I have now found out I have under paid by 0.58p. Do I send a cheque or will this be added to my next tax bill? Thanks for any advice.

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

26-12-12 20:47:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: tax

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 27-12-12 07:54:19

Iggy
Verified Member
Website

As I understand it, the full amount is due by 31st January, so it needs to be paid in full. I'd check the balance on the HMRC Self Assessment page for your account and pay the remainder by bank transfer perhaps.. I wouldn't leave it as that may incur a penalty.

If in doubt, give them a call..

DSA CBT1D - RPMT
RoSPA (Dip) Advanced Motorcycle Instructor
www.njrmotorcycletraining.com

#3 27-12-12 17:07:30

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

This happened to me a few years back when I had 4p outstanding. I rang them up and they said they didn't care and to ignore it, which I did, and nothing happened, it just went on to my next payment.

#4 27-12-12 19:22:33

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

I'm sure I had one where the payment due was 65p and it was simply added onto the next payment.  To be honest their system should allow for a small discrepancy and not charge.  If it did, I think the press would have a field day - I can imagine the headlines!  Not that HMRC would care...

#5 28-12-12 22:45:03

graham121150
Verified Member
Website

I was 4 out last year don't worry about it.

Graham

Board footer