You are not logged in.

#1 25-12-12 21:50:25

hiya learning

New Tuition Training Car

Looking for a new car. I have a suzuki swift but want a change now. I like the Audi A1 and A3, the new Mercedes A Class, BMW, the SEAT Leon and the new Renault Clio. I like the Citroen DS3 but not a fan of three doors when it comes to a tuition vehicle. Hmmmm.. What to get?

What made you choose the training car you use? Price, economy, comfort, Looks, Prestige or ease of use for the pupils.

What would you consider if you had to get your own training vehicle?

25-12-12 21:50:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Tuition Training Car

#2 18-01-13 18:55:48

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

I run a Fiesta auto and a manual, they are good enough training cars, reliable, comfortable and easy to run. However best training car I have had was the Skoda Fabia, got bit pricey though.

DS4 has 5 doors if thats what you are after, though as with DS3 would not be on my list.

Audi would be up at the top of the list if it ticked all the boxes for the job on test run and had a fair price attached

Last edited by Bull on edge (18-01-13 18:56:55)

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 19-01-13 07:36:28

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

I have a VW Polo 1.2 Match (petrol) 5 door

I have had it since Feb 2012, and bought it brand new.
Dealer had a deal on so i got a 1200 discount.
Its been a great car and much better than the Mk6 Golf that it replaced.
Its excellent for comfort, reliability, manouvres, vision, and most of all pupils love it.
Its good on fuel, and being the match, it is well equipped.
I was going to go for the A1 myself, but the price put me off.

Board footer